Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Face Mask Review: Gravitymud Firming Treatment

Hello everyone! I'm here for my first post on Face Mask Reviews! I love doing face masks and I own a lot so I thought I would do reviews on them. First up, is GLAMGLOW Gravitymud Firming Treatment.




The Gravitymud mask is claimed to be for all skin types, help with fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skintone, and with loss of elasticity and firmness. It's a peel off mask that is silver in color and when dries it becomes very silver chrome. It comes with a small brush to help put on your face evenly. You leave on for 30 minutes and gently peel off your face. 

I got this mask because of the amazing reviews everyone said about it and because of the cool color it changes to. I read the reviews on Sephora and people with acne prone skin said it was good. I was pretty skeptical at first because of the hefty price of $69. I think it took me a few months until I said "fuck it" and bought it. 

What I like about GLAM GLOW products is the packaging of their products. All of their masks come in different shaped boxes. I think that's really fun. Anyway, it came with a small brush which is nice. When I opened the bottle it was a very pretty bright white in color. It has a smell of coconut which I'm not a big fan of but I can live with it. I took the brush and applied it to my face. It was a little difficult to spread it out and to get an even amount all over the face. The smell got more intense, obviously, which is one thing I don't like about it. 



I kept it on for about 30 minutes, until I could feel the mask tighten and dry. Peeling it off was very easy and satisfying. After I removed it all, my skin looked very luminous. I didn't notice my pores any tighter or any of the claims it said. I only used this three times but every time I used it, my skin broke out pretty bad. I really wanted to look past this because it was a really cool mask and I like how it made my skin look, but my skin was not loving it. I had to listen to my skin. With that being said, I returned this product. I would recommend this product but I can't really justify the price for only getting 1.4 ounces. I can get 1 ounce of foundation for $10. The $69 is just crazy to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment