HANNAH WRONG'S BLOG

My name is Hannah and I'm an inspiring makeup/beauty guru!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

FOTD on a Snow Day




We got hit with a lot of snow here in Minnesota and naturally it was inspiration to make a spring look! All products used will be listed down below.

  • Primer: 
    • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Oil Free
    • Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Face Primer
  • Foundation:
    • Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in shade Light 46
  • Powder:
    • Coty Airspun Face Powder in Translucent
  • Eye Brows:
    • Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color in medium
  • Eyes:
    • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
    • Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
    • Kylie Cosmetics The Burgundy Palette
    • Maybelline NY Studio Eye Liquid Eyeliner in black
  • Face:
    • Bronzer
      • Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
    • Blush
      • Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
    • Highlight
      • theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • Lips:
    • Kylie Cosmetics Metal in Heir
  • Setting Spray
    • Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: FOTD, makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me:

My name is Hannah and I live in Minnesota! I post lifestyle and beauty products I'm currently using and loving. I update almost daily. Follow me to keep up with the best products! All photos are taken with an iPhone 7.

Tags

  • FOTD
  • hair
  • home decor
  • makeup
  • skin care
  • tech reviews

Type keywords for a quick search!

Follow Me!

  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Translate My Blog!

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.