Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My Vanity

I recently got a new desk, chair, mirror, and lamp for Christmas and I now have my own vanity to do makeup! I used to do my makeup standing up or sitting on the floor and now that I have a proper desk, it is definitely a game changer!





Starting from the left side, I have my iPad which I use everyday and use it as a second monitor sometimes if I have my laptop at my desk. When I'm doing my makeup, I use it to watch Netflix or Youtube or listen to music as background noise. In the first glass holder I have my Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks in a Bath & Body Works candle glass I cleaned out. I really like these and use them all the time so I put them on display. Then I have my lamp which is from Target. Then I have my setting sprays with makeup removers. In front of my mirror I have my makeup brushes in two clear acrylic holder. Then I have the majority of my makeup products in three clear acrylic drawers. I use another smaller mirror which lights up and has two different sizes of magnification which is great for doing my eyes. On the right side I have lipliners and glosses in the same holder as I have for my brushes. I'm a big fan of liquid lipsticks so I have a separate holder in a Bath & Body Works candle glass. For my lipsticks and Jeffree Star Cosmetics liquid lipsticks, I have them in this clear acrylic lipstick holder. In the front of the desk, theres a drawer I keep my eyeshadow, contour, and blush pallets.


Left Side

Right Side

Closer View

I added links to all the acrylic holders if you're interested in them. If you see any products you wish to have me do a review on, let me know!

Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment