Saturday, February 4, 2017

New Room Decor - Juniper Fox Painting

I'm sure you've seen the infamous Juniper "The Happiest Fox" on the internet being an adorable pet fox with her "boyfriend" Moose, the dog. I found her Instagram and instantly followed because she's super cute and her owner always does posts on her experience with raising a pet fox. Her owner started doing paw paintings of Juniper and sells them on Etsy. I love supporting small businesses especially when it's for animals. Her owner recently had a sale for 15% off paintings so I thought it was good chance to get one! I chose the gold one because it would match my room better. I received mine in the mail today and I'm so happy with it! I love that I know mine is "one of kind" so it's extra cute! I couldn't be more happier for my purchase! I would highly recommend not only following her on Instagram but to also support a great cause and take a look at her Etsy for a painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment